I am where I am because of reading. My love for reading began because of one love story I was recommended to read. My entire life changed with one article. My life’s perspective changed because of a book. A single article open my eyes to the limitless potential in me. A single book gave me insights on my mentors and how they achieved their dreams to challenge the status quo and change the world. From a lost boy to a person with a vision and a plan in place. Stories, Motivation, Challenges, Hustles, Insights, Lessons, Lows and Inspirations from every successful leader from every industry from a global level feeding me knowledge and my mind began feeding the incredible information the internet had to give. From football videos, meme’s, series, movies, meaningless conversations, “chilling sessions” to books.
I was a just a normal wall made with bricks as normal as a person is. Then, there this beautiful love story changed the shape of this wall to become a misfit among other walls.
My entire life revolves by my reading habits. From people skills, negotiation skills, business strategy skills, failures, up and downs, the im-possible and like that my list will never end. Every day the first thing in the morning I spend an 45 minutes reading a book and then half an hour reading articles. Later in the evening spend an hour searching for new articles to read the next day and if it very urgent and important then I will read it instantly.
I want to share all the must read books that have helped me throughout my life:
2018 Reading List:
- Third Circle Theory: Purpose Through Observation by Pejman Ghadimi
- Warren Buffett’s Management Secrets: Proven Tools for Personal and Business
- Be Obsessed or Be Average by Grant Cardone
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnige
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living by Mark Manson
- Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us by Seth Godin
- The Obstacle Is the Way: The Timeless Art of Turning Trials into Triumph by Ryan Holiday
- As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen Covey
- The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure
- The Virgin way : everything I know about leadership by Richard Branson
- The Code of the Extraordinary Mind: 10 Unconventional Laws to Redefine Your Life and Succeed On Your Own Terms
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money – That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
- The Compound Effect Paperback by Darren Hardy
- Awaken the Giant Within : How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Destiny! by Tony Robbins
- The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
- Buffetology by David Clark and Mary Buffett
- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
- You Are a Badass at Making Money: Master the Mindset of Wealth by by Jen Sincero
- Lead the Field by Earl Nightingale
- Warren Buffett’s Management Secrets: Proven Tools for Personal and Business Success by David Clark and Mary Buffett
- Go Pro: 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional by Eric Worre
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
2019 Reading List:
- The Thank You Economy by Gary Vaynerchuk
- TED Talks: The Official TED Guide to Public Speaking by Chris Anderson
- The Confidence Gap: From Fear to Freedom by Russ Harris
- Talking to my daughter about the economy by Yanis Varoufakis
This list will be constantly updated with new books and articles to read.